Thursday, October 8, 2015

wet and wild- fantasy makers bloody Mary

bloody mary

 so today i have wet and wild fantasy makers nail polish in bloody Mary red. 
I picked this polish up at cvs. it was with all the Halloween items,
 I have so much fun looking at the new mask's, wigs and other funny Halloween items. This polish is a blood red cream  polish, in the photo above it looks much brighter, here is a photo with out the flash on

I don't usually wear red nail polish. but this one had such a cute bottle I had to get it, my index finger. has a no name polish made  by the indie brand brand the devil wears polish, 

its a red jelly polish, with small and large black dots, black tiny tinsel, red small square glitters and large round red glitters,
This is one of my favorite polishes from the devil wears polish,. so i hope you like the red polish i had for you. 





No comments: